Apricot & Ginger Pork Tenderloin
A delicious fruity, uncomplicated supper dish that leaves a surprisingly zingy kick! Made with Five Valleys Apricot & Ginger Cordial.
One whole pork tenderloin
100ml Five Valleys Cordials Apricot and Ginger Cordial
4 rashers smoked streaky bacon
1. Place tenderloin in an ovenproof dish and pour over 100ml of cordial. Cover and leave to marinade in fridge overnight.
2. Cut the rashers of smoked bacon into 8 and cover the top of the loin. Add a bit of grated ginger if you want an extra fiery punch!
3. Cover the bacon-topped loin with foil and roast in a pre-heated oven at 170C for 30 mins.
4. Remove the foil and turn the oven up to 200C. Roast the loin for an extra 10-15 mins to crisp the bacon just a little.
5. Serve with creamy mash potatoes and vegetables of your choice.